cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom meeting : add registrants

shubhammalhotra
Listener

Hey,

I am trying to create a zoom meeting, where my end goal is to be able to host the meeting and at the same time add registrants to the meeting using the api end points. Whenever I try to add the registrant, I am getting an api response to upgrade to a PRO account or something and is not available for free users.

With that being said, if i buy the subscription, will i be able to host multiple meetings and if desired add registrants to the meetings ? And if yes, then do i need to be present to login and host the. meeting or if registrants open the link, they ll be able to start the meeting?

Also, if this is the desired path, can someone refer me to the pricing for the same, to have a better clarity.

1 REPLY 1

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @shubhammalhotra, correct, Host user type must be Licensed for registration.

Licensed users on Enterprise, Business, and Education accounts can host up to 2 meetings at the same time. You can look into the KB Can I host concurrent meetings? for more info! 

You can also look more into our Dev Forum at https://devforum.zoom.us/ for adding registrants to the meeting using API. 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!