cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom keeps signing me out

Alisonn
Listener

I have a licensed zoom account for meetings and webinars.  For the last couple of months, I keep getting logged out of my account, despite the "stay signed in" box being checked.  I'm not using zoom on any other devices at the time.  It's irritating and I'm worried it may happen when hosting a meeting or webinar. 

6 REPLIES 6

ChrisO
Note Taker

Do you have the Zoom app set to auto-update? The app needs to close in order to install updates and this leads to having to sign back in once the update is completed.

Please remember to mark responses as accepted if they resolve your issue.
***Sometimes success is only achieved through many failures!***

whets the solution?  where is the "keep me logged in' function ?

jillsumi
Listener

This had improved for me, but is happening again. I had to log in 4 times in a row today to get it to stay logged in. Not fun when you have to get a text message each time.  I tried to call but was informed by the system that "your plan does not receive live support", even though I am paying for a pro plan. I really can't wait until I no longer need to use video. In the meantime, I am going to try the integrated solution in SimplePractice. Maybe that will be better.

Godsdragon
Listener

I just updated the app. Maybe this will fix the issue.

willjoe2442
Participant

If you sign into an additional device while logged into another device of the same type, you will be logged out automatically on the first device. This might happen if you signed into Zoom on a home computer and then sign in from an office computer; the home computer might still be signed in and cause this error

Regards,

Will

Godsdragon
Listener

hello willow... I did what you suggested, and it worked until this afternoon...I just checked my phone, and I’m still logged out  there... I just also thought that I might be logged in to zoom on my other laptop, so I checked, and I was indeed logged in, so I logged off zoom there also... I’ll see what happens..

Thanks again Will