cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom keeps signing me out

Runbir
Listener

Hello, Team

I go to the zoom website and sign in and click stay logged in, but the next I go to the zoom website it shows I am signed out.

5 REPLIES 5

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @Runbir, this will help you understand the 'Stay Signed In' status 

• Stay Signed In is selected, the account keeps sign-in for 90 days if the cookie is not deleted.
  • Stay Signed In is not selected, you'll stay signed in for 2 hours if the browser is not closed. If it's closed, you'll be logged out. 

If 'Stay Signed In' is checked and you're still being logged out, check your browser settings and see if your cookies are being cleared based on a specific action or time.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

This suddenly being constantly signed out thing started happening to me within the last couple of months and when I came here to look for help I found people complaining about the same issue as far back as a year but no solutions. Is this on Zoom's radar at all?

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @UsmanAI7310 are you having this issue? Could you try the following to see if this helps?

1. Login in as Owner or Admin of the account and go to Advanced\Security https://zoom.us/account/setting/security and check if Session duration is enabled. If session duration is enabled, this maybe what is causing the automatic logout.Screenshot 2023-08-04 at 11.38.11 AM.png

2. IF not, suggest going to Profile https://zoom.us/profile. Scroll down to the Sign In section and click on “Sign-out from all devices”.

a. re-sign in to the Zoom application, and let me know if that helps! 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

Kyriiahn
Listener

I have this problem too.  It only started a few weeks ago - before that, all was fine. Stay signed in is definitely checked, but if I am away from it for even an hour, it logs me out. This is driving me crazy.  I do not have cookies being cleared. Please provide more useful help.

so did this ever get solved?