cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom keeps showing please check your network connection

barbaratsai
Listener

Hi, 

I am from Malaysia and just found out today that my zoom meetings on both laptop and phone cannot log in or connect with any zoom meetings. 

I tried with my home wifi and my own personal data(Digi) and both couldn't let me connect to zoom. However, i can go onto the zoom main website, just when login it tried to connect in which persists for a very long time. 

Anyone that can help with this? Devs?

3 REPLIES 3

crchan123
Note Taker | Zoom Employee
Note Taker | Zoom Employee

Hi @barbaratsai, welcome to the Zoom community! I would suggest trying out some of these steps to test your network connection if you are still experiencing this issue: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362463-Wireless-WiFi-Connection-Issues

Hope this helps 🙂

I have same issue.  Just started today “please check, etc. Etc.  I have 2 iPads side by side.  One hers that message for sign in the other does not.  I have rebooted iPad, no result

mboksz
Listener

I also have this issue and the link provided does not help whatsoever. I also receive a error right after the network connection error. "Your login attempt was unsuccessful. Try again. If this occurs multiple times, contact IT support."