cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom is not working properly

michaljhon
Listener

Hi 
My name is Michal and I a guitar teacher at Berklee College of Music. Due to pandemic we are unable to held physical classis that's why we are teaching our students through zoom. Last night I was delivering lecture to my students that how to play guitar with music. At the same time I connected best dj headphones under 50 with my laptop. When I connect this headphone with my laptop then zoom became close by itself. After that I tried again to open the zoom but it is not opening.  Can you guide me please what is the issue? How can I sort out this issue?  Need help ASAP. Thank You

Regards: Michal Jhon

5 REPLIES 5

Joaz2080
Attendee | Zoom Employee
Attendee | Zoom Employee

Hello @michaljhon - Sorry to hear about your ordeal. There are a variety of reason that would cause this. Can you make sure you are signed in Zoom desktop app on the PC before starting or jointing the meeting. You can also run a test meeting by accessing ~>Zoom.us/test to make sure there are no issue with the device before the meeting. If issue persist, open a support ticket so we can review this further.

johanbarry
Listener

Hi 

I am johanbarry, a teacher in a college of digital marketing.

Pandemic has prevented us from holding physical classes, so we are teaching our students through Zoom.So when i want to share my screen and explain how to do SEO with a live project on our principal website that is called Thai Lotto  website. https://thailottery.today/

My students are having issues with no screen, and some students are having problems with no voice. 

What's the problem? How can i solve this issue? Please gave me a proper solution.

Thanx in advance 

Joaz2080
Attendee | Zoom Employee
Attendee | Zoom Employee

Hello @johanbarry - We are sorry to hear about this. There might be a couple of reasons that might be causing this and want to make sure we are on the same page, do student(s) have issues when you are sharing PowerPoint, PDF, other documents, etc? Can you also have them access this URL ~>"zoom.us/test" to ensure there is/are no issue(s) with their devices?

kimaelii
Listener

Yes This problem  do sometimes  as My laptop has Ryzen motherboard  and some its its hang  which I open zoom meeting or I already in the meeting. Is this one laptop issue or motherboard issue.. 

Joaz2080
Attendee | Zoom Employee
Attendee | Zoom Employee

Hello @kimaelii - Thanks for the follow-up. Can you also have them access this URL ~>"zoom.us/test" to ensure there is/are no issue(s) with their devices?