cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom is auto deleting my scheduled meetings

Julián1971
Listener

I have scheduled several meetings in the next few months.

But shortly after that, I receive the following emails. 

You have successfully deleted the below Zoom meeting.

Meeting ID: 
Topic:  
Time: Oct 5, 2022 03:00 PM 

If you want to recover this meeting, please go to Recently Deleted . Recently deleted meetings will be permanently deleted after 7 days.

Thank you for choosing Zoom.
-The Zoom Team

6 REPLIES 6

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @Julián1971 

Can you provide more details on how you are scheduling these meetings? In the web portal or on the desktop client? In your calendar directly, with the Outlook or Google Calendar extensions? 

ressling
Listener

This is happening to me as well.  Started this week.  I use Zoom desktop client, but book meetings almost exclusively using Google Calendar.  Please help!  I can't lose these meetings!

JerryD_
Listener

I use Zoom desktop to schedule meetings and calendar them via Google calendar. As soon as I save the Google slot and send out the calendar invite I get an email saying I have successfully deleted the meeting. This happens with EVERY meeting/interview I schedule. Please fix this glitch!!!

DBAudio
Listener

Hello. Has anyone received a useful solution to this issue. I spent time with the virtual assistant and tried all different ways of booking Zoom meetings. Zoom.com, destop, mobile phone. I thought I had a solution by using the Google Chrome extension but I've been 'auto deleted' using that as well.

StrongerLife
Listener

I have the same! So irritating. But I don't understand the point of this community if Zoom never answers and help us? So they never help here or how does this work? 

daynasteele
Listener

Same happening here with Google Calendar. Obviously a Zoom issue - where and what is the fix?