cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom is auto deleting my scheduled meetings?

LLangford
Listener

I have scheduled several meetings in the next few months.

But shortly after that, I receive the following emails. 

You have successfully deleted the below Zoom meeting.

Meeting ID: 
Topic:  
Time: Oct 5, 2022 03:00 PM 

If you want to recover this meeting, please go to Recently Deleted . Recently deleted meetings will be permanently deleted after 7 days.

Thank you for choosing Zoom.
-The Zoom Team

13 REPLIES 13

raexurui
Listener

Did you get it fixed? I have the same issue. 

rodrigoferreira
Listener

Same happening here!!

Any tip?

jimmrecht
Listener

Same happening here. Maddening.

linabrodsky
Listener

I'm having this problem too.  Even after I recover a deleted event, it will re-delete when a guest responds to the Google calendar invite.  

MBursiek
Listener

I'm also having the same issue.

I create the meeting, then add the event to Google Calendar. 

Then Zoom deletes it. What's up??

Hi!

Did you get this fixed?

How?

Thanks!

@Anonymous 

I am very frustrated because this happened and I can not find any support from ZOOM! Did you get this fixed? 

ZOOM, this is terrible, I am paying for a service to do my work and suddenly meetings get deleted and I do not get assistance with it! 

Please contact me.

jimmrecht
Listener

Not fixed.

Smoosh
Listener

Same problem here.

StephenRD
Listener

Same issue here. I've submitted a support request - be interesting to see whether anything useful results.

I note that my Google (Calendar) account is with a different email address than my Zoom account - is that the case with others, or not something in common?

I have the same google and zoom account linked and had this same frustrating issue. Still no response from @Anonymous . Hope to get an answer form the company because this is NOT OK.

klab
Listener

Same thing happening to me. Is it just Google Calendar? I don't have Outlook.

ZoomAccountant
Listener

I have a Google Workspace business account (not regular free Gmail) and I find that this happens only in certain situations. We have multiple Google Calendars in our company and each user has a default Calendar. I have Zoom synced to my Google Calendar so when I schedule a meeting via the Zoom app, it opens up my Google Calendar and allows my to send the invite to guests. When it opens my Google Calendar it's always set to the default Calendar. Here's where the problem is triggered for me. If I leave the invite on the default Calendar and send out the invite, there's no auto-deleting of my scheduled meeting. But, if I select any Calendar other than my default Calendar and send out the invite, any time someone accepts the invite it auto-deletes my meeting. If I send it to 3 people, I have to "recover" the meeting 3 times, each time someone accepts the invite.

Is anyone else experiencing this exact situation?

csawicki
Listener

This is happening to me too. Anyone find a solution?