cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom invitations received in Gmail and resent add both accounts to the invitation

lidiamartinez
Listener

This happens all the time.

Somebody invites me to a Zoom event. This invitation goes to my main GMAIL account which displays an auto "YES; NO; MAYBE" answer.

But this email gets reset to my personal account.  In this resent email, not only the first but the second account are added to the invitation.  And it is my private email and information that I don't want anybody to know about.

This is always confusing because I end up rejecting the meeting with one of the accounts (the personal one) and then accepting with my professional account.   I have missed calls because of this, becuase people think you rejected the invitation.

2 REPLIES 2

IP-Man
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@lidiamartinez , you need to inform the sender of the invite to not include your personal email address on the invite so you won't receive any in your personal account.

If this has answered or help find a solution to your question , please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit as well.

Cheers!

This is not what is happening. And it's happening all the time:

I have TWO gmail accounts.  One receives and automatically resends to the other account.

If you click YES to the other account, it adds both accounts.    

SO :  If you resend an invitation to ANOTHER gmail account, and that person clicks YES,  they will be added to the meeting too. This is bad.