cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom from phone google calendar

Vladyslava
Listener

Hey! How can I create the Zoom meeting with google calendar on phone like with browser plugin?

7 REPLIES 7

Peter_Uy
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @Vladyslava ,

I hope you had an aweZoom weekend.

Using your mobile phone, you need to have both Google Calendar and Zoom Mobile Apps, you can definitely schedule a Zoom Meeting.

Steps:

>> Open Google Calendar

>> Go to the specific date and time

>> put a subject 

>> click on "Add people" to add attendees and once you have added all the intended participants, hit "done"

>> click on the "Add video conferencing" and select "Zoom Meeting" then the meeting link and other details will be generated

>> customize other details according to your likings, then hit "Save"

>> meeting invite(s) will be sent to the participant(s) you have added.

Please don't forget to hit like and accept the solution/ response provided if this answers/ resolves your question.

Thank you and stay safe!

Vladyslava
Listener

But I have option only to create the Google meeting, is there anything `I need to Install to have Zoom meeting option?

Vladyslava
Listener

I have the zoom meeting on my phone, but I do not have such option in google calendar

Vladyslava
Listener

Vladyslava
Listener

Peter_Uy

Hello @Vladyslava 

Prerequisites

Installation and Configuration

Installing for a single user

If you have your own personal Google account, you can install the G Suite add-on on your Google account. After installing the add-on, it will be available for use on Google Calendar desktop or on the Google Calendar mobile app (Android or iOS). To install, please follow the instructions below:

1. Log in to your Google account, navigate to the G Suite Marketplace, and search for Zoom.
  2. Click on the Zoom for Google Calendar add-on.
  3. Click Install then Continue.
  4. Review the terms of service and click Accept.
  5. Continue to Logging in to Zoom for Google Calendar

Source: https://zoomappdocs.docs.stoplight.io/zoom-for-google-calendar

Please don't forget to hit like and accept the solution/ response provided if this answers/ resolves your question.

Thank you and stay safe!

Hello, Could you please kindly update the link in this solution. It is no longer valid.