cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom for GSuite add-on - All google calendar meetings showing in Zoom app

bon
Listener

Hi. I've tried looking for a solution to this online, but have found none.

I use Zoom for Gsuite add-on to schedule zoom meetings in Google Calendar - this is working fine.

However, all my google calendar events are showing up in the Zoom app. ie. they say "Not a zoom meeting". Some of these events are private and I do not want them displayed in the Zoom app.

Is there a setting which turns off syncing all calendar events? I just want the actual Zoom meetings displayed.

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

J-Zoom-ATL
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@bon Unfortunately at the moment when a calendar integration is configured, it will show all calendar events and not just the Zoom ones. 

However, you can remove your calendar integration by logging into your Zoom web portal and click on the "Profile" tab on the left. If you now scroll down the page you can see the option to delete the configuration. 
Once deleted, you will only see Zoom meetings you scheduled in your desktop client. 

Please make sure to submit any enhancement requests for features you are using over at https://www.zoom.us/feed 

If this answer helped solve your question/issue, please hit the "Accept as Solution" button below.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

J-Zoom-ATL

@bon Unfortunately at the moment when a calendar integration is configured, it will show all calendar events and not just the Zoom ones. 

However, you can remove your calendar integration by logging into your Zoom web portal and click on the "Profile" tab on the left. If you now scroll down the page you can see the option to delete the configuration. 
Once deleted, you will only see Zoom meetings you scheduled in your desktop client. 

Please make sure to submit any enhancement requests for features you are using over at https://www.zoom.us/feed 

If this answer helped solve your question/issue, please hit the "Accept as Solution" button below.

Not great. There should be an option to just have zoom meetings. Thank you for your reply