cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom don´t work in mac mini, what I can do?

boticariomagico
Listener

I have been a ZOOM user for a long time. Yesterday I was participating in a meeting and I was logged out for no apparent reason. Now every time I try to access it is impossible, I have installed the program four times on my MAC MINI computer and there are no results. The zoom support is not responding and I don't know what to do or how to fix it.

I tried to use my boss user. But still no results. So how can I make it work?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Joaz2080
Attendee | Zoom Employee
Attendee | Zoom Employee

Hello @boticariomagico - Sorry to hear the issue persist. Can you ensure you are installing a Zoom client that is compatible with your devcie and can you verify what client you are downloading?

See ~> Zoom Client for Meetings link 

Joaz2080_0-1650308843209.png

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Joaz2080
Attendee | Zoom Employee
Attendee | Zoom Employee

Hello @boticariomagico - Sory to hear about this. Judging from the screenshot, it seems the application is experiencing a network connection. Have to tried using a "hard-wired vs WiFi" connection to see if that helps?

boticariomagico
Listener

It wasn´t an internet connection problem, I hace fiber optics internet in my home, (500mb of speed). As much as I try to access It  tell me that the is no connection. That´s the problem. 

Darkroye
Listener

Hi. @boticariomagico

Same issue, FaceTime works, yet Logi expert and Logi stream doesn't work, just a dark screen. I have associated it to the showcase LG ultra fine and to genuine engineer Mac smaller than normal unit, same outcome. At the point when I attempt to add virtual foundation, it expresses unfit to do so on the grounds that not running PC with an i5 processor. Skype has a similar issue, aside from all I get is a white screen with next to no choices.

Joaz2080
Attendee | Zoom Employee
Attendee | Zoom Employee

Hello @boticariomagico - Sorry to hear the issue persist. Can you ensure you are installing a Zoom client that is compatible with your devcie and can you verify what client you are downloading?

See ~> Zoom Client for Meetings link 

Joaz2080_0-1650308843209.png

boticariomagico
Listener

In fact in the past I used it without problems, but since a few weeks it stopped working. And now I have no way to access ZOOM.  My computer is NOT the problem, because I have a mac mini with 16GB of Ram and 1Tb of hard drive memory. The Zoom platform is the one that is not working properly.