cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom disconnecting very frequently

d2satish
Listener

My zoom meeting are frequently disconnecting. At that time internet speed is showing very very good. But call and meetings are disconnecting. Plz help 

6 REPLIES 6

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @d2satish ! I'd be glad to help. What type of connection are you using? 

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Hi--

I'm taking this opportunity to tag along, as I'm having the same problem.  Internet and computer speeds show as excellent. I'm using a Mac OS 1.13.  This is only happening on my Pro account, not on my husband's free account.  When he used this Pro account, his computer even froze and got weird.

rahneo
Listener

I'm connecting via wifi.

hairbear
Listener

I'm having this problem. Almost every meeting in the last week or three has had moments where a disconnection occurs. Sometimes during screen share, other times not. Connected via wired ethernet with fast speeds. The meetings always seem to recover without me having to take steps. sometimes a screen share has to be re-started. Often there's a period of 5 or 10 seconds where participants freeze audio and video. What could be the problem? Help please?

fmattheu
Listener

I have this issue and it is extremely frustrating.😠

I've tried over my home network, which is wifi to a router, then wired to T-Mobile 5g gateway.  I thought it may be my T-Mobile connection so I hot-spotted my ATT 5g phone and had the same issues.  I think it's safe to say that it's not my internet connection. Agreed?

Ashwini1989
Listener

Same here...meetings are get disconnecting .