cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom developers: Please add more keyboard shortcuts!

Waldmeister
Listener

I (and I'm sure others) would really benefit from more keyboard shortcuts!

Specifically, for giving online lectures I'd love to switch between a screenshare of my slides and "content from second camera" (to get a large hi-res video image of me speaking) at the push of a button (I'd use that shortcut with StreamDeck to make it even simpler).

There is no good reason why I should need to buy an expensive third-party software like ZoomOSC just for this simple functionality.

I do know about the share screen shortcut, but there I then need to select a particular screen with my mouse so it doesn't work at the push of a button. This could easily be solved by a shortcut that automatically shares either the first window, or if I select a window at the start of the Zoom session that it would automatically re-open that one. And of course a short-cut that directly opens the second camera content.

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1

Arps
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Thank you for the feedback!  At this time, all feature requests are managed within our https://zoom.us/feed submission form. We encourage you to submit this idea there, where the information will reach the relevant product team for review.

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

Thanks! Rick