cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom desktop unable to connect on Mac OS Monterey

bkowalk
Listener

A strange issue started happening out of nowhere yesterday. When I try to connect to any Zoom meeting from my desktop app (or do anything with the app, for that matter, such as logging in), I get the message "You are unable to connect to Zoom. Please check your network connection and try again." Nothing seems to get around this. Things I've tried:

- Connecting from 3 different routers/locations (all of which could connect to Zoom from my phone

- Uninstalling Zoom from the app's menu bar, restarting my computer, redownloading and reinstalling

When I look into the system console, I can see that the Zoom app logged a few errors. Not sure if these are important: 

error 09:56:23.519929-0700 zoom.us LAUNCH: Launch failure with -10652/ <private>

error 09:56:37.360683-0700 zoom.us Error loading remote view controller. Error Domain=com.apple.ViewBridge Code=14 "(null)"

I'm on Zoom app version 5.8.4 (2421), and Mac OS 12.0.1. Any ideas? Has anyone else seen this issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Actually, the issue resolved itself after 3 days. Absolutely baffled what the difference was. I assume an automatic update of either Zoom or the OS changed something since I didn’t make any other changes on my end?

Anyway, apologies to anyone that finds this in the future and has my same issue- say a prayer to the Zoom gods and hope it resolves itself after a few days as mine has!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

EddiePAEK
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Actually, the issue resolved itself after 3 days. Absolutely baffled what the difference was. I assume an automatic update of either Zoom or the OS changed something since I didn’t make any other changes on my end?

Anyway, apologies to anyone that finds this in the future and has my same issue- say a prayer to the Zoom gods and hope it resolves itself after a few days as mine has!

Finally a solution - this worked perfectly!