cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom changed my personal meeting passcode...

DH3
Listener

I set a custom personal meeting code a long time ago and have been scheduling meetings where that code is automatically pulled into the meeting details when I create a new meeting.  Recently and without alert, Zoom has converted my personal code into a random code.  So, now, people cannot join any meetings with my personal code that was auto-generated in meeting requests before a certain date (not sure when this happened, but within the last few weeks.

My concern with changing my meeting code again is that any attendees to meetings I have created since they changed it may not be able to join my meetings.

Has this happened to anyone else and if so, what is the best course of action?  I have selected the option to embed passcode in invite link for one-click join, but it doesn't seem to be working consistently.

I feel like there has been nothing but problems since they required one of the 3 security options.  I don't want to use any of the options as we don't need that level of security in a small business.  It's been nothing but issues trying to bypass requiring a passcode.

0 REPLIES 0