Jayden6
Listener

my zoom camera has been block by the computer settings, how can i do? thasnks

1 REPLY 1

ZoomerIT
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @Jayden6 ,

Thank you for contacting the Zoom Community! I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with getting your camera to work during your Zoom meetings. If your Zoom camera has been blocked by your computer's settings, there are a few things you can try to resolve the issue. Here are some steps to follow:

1. Check to see if your camera is enabled in the Zoom settings. You can do this by going to the "Settings" tab in the Zoom app and selecting "Video." Make sure the camera is turned on and that the correct device is selected.

2. Check the settings in your computer's operating system to make sure the camera is allowed to be used. On a Windows 10 device, you can do this by going to the Start menu and searching for "Camera privacy settings." From here, you can turn the camera on or off and allow or block apps from using it.

3. Make sure the camera is not being blocked by your antivirus or firewall software. Some antivirus programs and firewalls have settings that allow you to block or allow access to the camera.

4. If the problem persists, you might want to try uninstalling and reinstalling the Zoom app. This can sometimes resolve issues with the camera.

I hope these suggestions help! 

Thanks!