cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Survey Options

EHelmich
Listener

Hello - If I opt to not send my survey immediately after the meeting ends, and am using a 3rd party survey, does Zoom automatically email out the survey to my registrants, or do I need to use a 3rd party platform to deploy the survey? Thanks in advance for any advice!

2 REPLIES 2

Ami_88
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @EHelmich ,

Thank you for your post here on the Zoom Community!

As the meeting host, you can schedule a survey to be sent to participants when your meeting ends either using Zoom's native meeting survey or via 3rd party

After meetings ends, attendees/ participants will be redirected to the past meeting page with your 3rd party survey link --> see screenshots attached .

This support article covers meeting survey in details, here

Note :

• You need to enable survey Settings> Meeting Tab > In meeting(Basic)  > enable "Meeting Survey" , steps can be found here
  • if you want to collect feedback during a meeting, you can use "Polls" feature, details here

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

georgie
Listener

Do you know if you can forward the Zoom Meeting Survey link to those that couldn't attend the meeting?