cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Share Screen Option

MSKM1920
Listener

I am trying to figure out if I updated a setting incorrectly or if there has been an update to Zoom' Share Screen functionality.   Normally when I open screen scare, I see multiple applications that I have open or windows.  But now if I have PowerPoint open with the slideshow and the regular PowerPoint (that initiated the slideshow), the screen share is only showing the  PowerPoint app with the (2) beside it.  How do I access the one that I want to share?  I do a lot of presenting and this is causing major discomfort when i wish to be ready behind the scene.  Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

It took me a few minutes to comprehend exactly what you were saying, but I finally got it.  I have to click on the PPT icon with new share until it gets to the one I need.  Thanks for your response.  Just seems like a lot of extra work when you are trying to make things seemless.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Krass
Listener

If you have your PP presentation on in full-screen mode, then you don't have access to your task-bar where you shoul have a Zoom icon. Use the PP screen-management transparent buttons on your left-down corner, press the right-most one (three dots) - press "Screen" - select "Show task-bar" - press the Zoom icon - select your basic screen option - press the green button "Screen share" and you shoukld see the share options scren from where you select and "share" the screen you want. After that you should see on top of your screen a line of functional buttons with a green button "New share" in the middle. Pressing it you come again to  the screen sharing options, select a new one and share it.

It took me a few minutes to comprehend exactly what you were saying, but I finally got it.  I have to click on the PPT icon with new share until it gets to the one I need.  Thanks for your response.  Just seems like a lot of extra work when you are trying to make things seemless.