cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Scheduler extension is now blocking Google Calendar.

GeelBlauw
Listener

Zoom Scheduler extension is now blocking Google Calendar. This app is corrupting Google Calendar. What can I do about that apart from deinstalling? It used to work fine until October last year or so.

13 REPLIES 13

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @GeelBlauw, I am sorry that I did not see this sooner! Are you still having issues with this? If so, please let me know.

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Anne-deLain
Listener | Zoom Partner
Listener | Zoom Partner

I am having this exact issue and it just started in the last few days.

Hi @Anne-deLain, thank you for your contribution! Can you expand on what exactly is occurring with the Google Calendar? If you have any screenshots you can add to your post, that would be helpful 🙂. I will do my best to assist asap!

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team

Anne-deLain
Listener | Zoom Partner
Listener | Zoom Partner

If I enable the Zoom Scheduler extension in my Chrome Extensions windows my Google Calendar will not load. It goes into an endless loading pattern

Susanowm
Listener

I have this same issue.  It began when the last update to the scheduler loaded on 11/15/22.  Can we go back to the prior version?  This has completely messed up my ability to schedule meetings.

Anne-deLain
Listener | Zoom Partner
Listener | Zoom Partner

This is also causing me significant trouble with scheduling and picking options for my meetings.

Hi @Anne-deLain and @Susanowm ,  can you perform the following and check again to see if this does the trick:
1. Sign out from the ZOOM extension on the Chrome browser.
2. Clear cookies and cache on the Chrome browser.
3. Restart the browser and PC.
4. Launch Chrome browser > sign back into the ZOOM extension.
5. Launch G Calendar and check if the calendar and meetings are loading as expected?

Keep me updated! 

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team

I am having this issue also - doing what you suggest resolves it, but only for a few days, then the issue returns. We need a less annoying, and more permanent solution, but in my (limited) testing, it appears that it's actually the cookies being cleared that makes the difference. I have not tried just clearing cookies, but even that is not a proper fix... Look forward to hearing of a more appropriate resolution!

Anne-deLain
Listener | Zoom Partner
Listener | Zoom Partner

See Susanowm's response below. That is what finally resolved the problem for both her and me.

Great, thanks, I'll give that a go!

Anne-deLain
Listener | Zoom Partner
Listener | Zoom Partner

Completed all directions as requested and there's no change, i.e., Google Calendar still will not load. 😞

Susanowm
Listener

I did this AND uninstalled Zoom and downloaded a new version of both Zoom and Zoom scheduler.  Then cleared cookies and cache.  It was rather annoying to restart and set all my settings again, but after some effort, it finally worked.  I hope it "sticks."  Good luck.  

Anne-deLain
Listener | Zoom Partner
Listener | Zoom Partner

Thanks, Susanown. This worked for me too!!