cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Rooms: No video feed when sharing using 2 displays

Sebulba
Listener

I have a Zoom room setup with two displays. I configured the room settings from the TC8 controller so that the primary display, a touch screen, is on the left (display 1) and the secondary display is on the right (display 2). In my test there are two meeting participants: the zoom room (appliance) and a myself on a remote system pretending to be a remote meeting attendee. There is no cable connection between my computer and the Zoom room appliance.

When not sharing content, display 1 shows the gallery view, whereas display 2 shows the zoom room camera. This is consistent with how the displays are configured for the room.

According to Zoom, content sharing will always be displayed on the touch screen (display 1). As such, when sharing starts the displays are configured to show shared content on display 1 and thumbnail on display 2.  However, when I share content on the remote computer I see only shared content on both displays. There is no video feed from either participant. Moreover, the View selection on the TC8 is greyed out; I can't make any changes.

I have tried several display configurations for display 2:

• Me view shows either Speaker/Gallery/Content Only as selected on the TC8
  • Other shows either Speaker/Gallery/Content Only as selected on the TC8
  • Gallery shows either Speaker/Gallery/Content Only as selected on the TC8
  • Thumbnail (speaker and thumbnails below)  shows either Speaker/Gallery/Content Only as selected on the TC8 - NO THUMBNAIL option to select
  • Thumbnail (shared content with thumbnail below) shows content only (View option on TC8 is greyed out)

I can't find a setting that shows video and shared content on display 2. Is this a bug?

0 REPLIES 0