cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Recording

Gina1
Listener

How can I retrieve a previous zoom recording?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

vescamilla
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi Gina1,

In your Zoom web portal, click on Recordings from the left side menu. You will see a list of your cloud recordings here. Then click the Share button, then Show to get the link so you can share the recording. You can also click on the meeting topic here and see the individual recording files that you can download.

If it was a local recording, click on Local Recordings and then you can click the Open button to navigate to the recording location on your computer's hard drive. You can also access both cloud and local recording from the Zoom desktop software by clicking on Meetings then choosing Recordings.

Hope this helps!

If this answers your question, please click "Accept solution". Thank you!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

vescamilla

Hi Gina1,

In your Zoom web portal, click on Recordings from the left side menu. You will see a list of your cloud recordings here. Then click the Share button, then Show to get the link so you can share the recording. You can also click on the meeting topic here and see the individual recording files that you can download.

If it was a local recording, click on Local Recordings and then you can click the Open button to navigate to the recording location on your computer's hard drive. You can also access both cloud and local recording from the Zoom desktop software by clicking on Meetings then choosing Recordings.

Hope this helps!

If this answers your question, please click "Accept solution". Thank you!

gbarron2
Listener

How can I delete one of two recordings from the same session in Blackboard Zoom? One is 5 minutes and the next is 57 minutes.  I need to delete the short recording.

I don't see a delete option anywhere.

Bort

Hi @gbarron2 

Next to each recording there should be a trash icon: 

Screen Shot 2021-09-15 at 18.24.28.png

You can also hover your pointer over individual files and options, including a trash icon, should appear.