cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Recording

wonghx_11
Listener

Hi, I want to record a Zoom meeting just now so the meeting host just made me as the co-host, and when I click the record button, I do not think there is any option for me to record on computer or record to the cloud, I just record it by default, and the thing is that I did not sign it, I just join using browser, so I just want to ask where will the recording go? Will it saved to the host's computer? Or it will still appear on my computer files after a few hours when it finished converting? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

chrismenard7
Community Champion | Customer

Hello. If you record a meeting as the co-host, the recording will only appear in the host's list of recordings in the Zoom web portal. I hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you need.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

chrismenard7

Hello. If you record a meeting as the co-host, the recording will only appear in the host's list of recordings in the Zoom web portal. I hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you need.

Hi, thank you for your help, I have contacted and get the recording from the host, thank you so much!