cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Poll is inactive

jjk326
Listener

When I am logged into Zoom with my students, I am unable to launch a poll on my laptop.   I receive the error "You are logged in from another device.  Your polling session is inactive"  I am also logged in via an Ipad so I can show students assignments from an ipad perspective.  I am also able to go into breakout rooms while staying in the main meet on my laptop.  I am the host on my laptop but still get the error.  I have also tried logging out on my ipad but it still shows the error.   I have attached a picture of what pops up.  Is there a way to activate the poll that I am missing?

2 REPLIES 2

jjk326
Listener

I am able to launch the poll from my iPad but not all students are getting it.  It never pops up for them.

happymatt2013
Listener

The same scenario happened at a Conference which me and my "tech team" were running; there was a host machine running the meeting and I was going to run the polls on my PC. But, after I had this message, in order to get the polls running again, I had to leave the meeting and restart it. More than once!