cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Plug In for Gmail giving me Bad Request Errors

edith-zoom
Listener

Hello,

I am trying to log in to my zoom account via the Gmail Zoom Plug in. Everytime I try to click the "sign in" button it takes me to a page that says "This page isn’t workingscript.google.com redirected you too many times. Try clearing your cookies. ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS" and then this page appears "Bad Request Error 400" It's important for me to make Zoom meeting requests in my google calendar to help with workflow. When I click the "sign up" button it takes me to Zoom where I'm already logged in. But it's the sign in button that redirects me to an error page. Has anyone experienced this before? What can I do? I cleared cookies and that did not help!

4 REPLIES 4

ddredge
Listener

would love an answer to this too

GlobalGreens
Listener

Yep. keep getting this too. It's super annoying.

Clearing cookies, as it's sometime asks. Also doesn't work. 

Sort it out Zoom!!

bluemagicalchem
Listener

This also happens to me. Zoom is no longer updating my google calendar and the google add in is giving the same error. This is extremely inconvenient.

John634
Listener

SOLUTION FOUND

This might help anyone still facing this issue.

The issue only occurred for a Zoom account that logged in using Google Account. If you create a separate (normal login) for Zoom (so don't use your Google Account to log in to Zoom), then the integration works.

Hope this helps you too.