cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom PWA and Screenshare

revdug
Listener

Is there anyway to share the screen on a Chromebook with the newer PWA app and still be able to see both the screen that is being shared as well as Zoom controls.  Basically I need to make sure I can see the participants window in case someone joins late to let them into the meeting.  I was able to do this with the old ChromeOS app.  The only way I can figure it out is to use two accounts and run the meeting from my phone and share on the Chromebook, but this isn't a good solution.

1 REPLY 1

PeteRyan
Listener

Same problem managing participants on the PWA app.  Hosting meetings is very problematic on the PWA app. In fact, it is so bad, that I may just drop Zoom altogether.  If you cannot collaborate on a platform designed for collaboration, then why bother? Additionally, the problem has been known for months, and Zoom has made no effort to resolve it, instead they are discontinuing support on the Chromebook platform for the extension. I really wish Zoom would find an app that works with robust features, speaker views, screen sharing with audio sharing. Haven't even tried to use whiteboard on the PWA app.