cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Mtgs Created By Calendly - Use Link With Pwd Instead Of Waiting Room

scottAtOX
Listener

Hi everyone, 

When someone requests a meeting with me through Calendly, Calendly connects with Zoom and automatically creates a meeting.  Which is great. But it makes meeting invitees wait in a waiting room upon entry, which I don’t want.  I see that instead of creating a waiting room and making invitees wait in it, Zoom can instead send a meeting invite link that includes a password.  That’s what I would like to do for meetings automatically created by Calendly.  How can I do that?

Thanks!

-Scott 

5 REPLIES 5

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Calendly creates a meeting based on your default settings. To change how meetings are created by calendly, you need to edit your Settings page on the web portal. You would need to enable the Meeting Passcode option, then disable the Waiting Room option. 

My setting already have waiting room disabled and passcode required but it still does the waiting room

I have enabled the Meeting Passcode option, yet I have to manually send the Zoom link to every attendee as the link Zoom creates does not include the Passcode. Why??

AaronStark
Listener

Was this ever resolved?  I too have those setting set but the link that is provided in the Calendly-created meetings do not contain the encrypted passcode, so the participants are forced into my waiting room by default.

fumber
Listener

I'm having the same problem. Welcome a solution to this.