cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Meetings for Large Groups

Hollybough
Listener

Our organization will be hosting a 2-day virtual conference over Zoom.  We want to use the Zoom Meeting instead of the Zoom Webinar so people show up on screen and feel more engaged.  We will have 200 or so participants.  I looked into getting the Large Group Add-on, however, it said that only attendees will not have video or audio capability.  What am I missing...or can it be done?  thanks for advice.

4 REPLIES 4

colegs
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@Hollybough make sure you are getting the "Large Meeting" add-on since that will allow up to 500 (or 1000) interactive attendees.  

If this answers you r question, please click on "Accept as Solution" below.

Hollybough
Listener

Hi Community Champion - I saw the Large Meeting Ad-on, however, when I clicked on the i for more info - it talked about Panelists had both Audio and video, but attendees would have neither.  so it wasn't clear.   Can I expect that once we purchase the Large Meeting Add-on, and open the Meeting for our conference that we will have capacity for 500 attendees with video and audio?  Sounds like it based on your answer but need to clarify.  thanks sooo much!

colegs

You are correct, with the 500 person large meeting add-on, you will able to host a meeting with 500 fully interactive participants.

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @Hollybough its been some time since you've posted your discussion, but wanted to share this Knowledge Base article on Best practices for hosting large meetings and Enabling the Large Meeting add-on, hope this helps! 🙂

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!