cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Zoom Meeting

GeniaNina-2023
Listener

Hello, I had  my 1st Zoom on thursday night and I was logged into a new meeting not the one  I was suppose to be hosting. Will someone please help me so this will not happen again. Ty

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

No problem at all! Let me know if you have any additional questions. Also, if my reply was helpful, feel free to hit Accept as Solution šŸ˜Ž

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @GeniaNina-2023 , and welcome to the community! This happened to me before too when I was new to using Zoom. One way to prevent this from happening is by signing into your Zoom desktop client or mobile app, clicking the Meetings tab, and logging onto your meeting from there šŸ˜Š

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201363193-Viewing-upcoming-meetings

Bri
Zoom Community Team

Hi, Thank you so much! 

No problem at all! Let me know if you have any additional questions. Also, if my reply was helpful, feel free to hit Accept as Solution šŸ˜Ž

Bri
Zoom Community Team

What's the weather like tomorrow

how I can in on the zoom 

Gaurav22
Listener
  1. Double-check the meeting details: Before joining a meeting, make sure you have the correct meeting ID and password (if required) by referring to the email invitation or calendar invite.

2. Join from the calendar invite: If you have a calendar invite, click on the "Join Zoom Meeting" link in the invite to ensure you're joining the correct meeting.

3. Use the Zoom desktop or mobile app: The Zoom app can help ensure you're joining the correct meeting, as it will show the meeting details before you join. You can also save your meeting IDs in the app for quick access.

4. Avoid clicking on links in emails: Sometimes scammers can send fake Zoom meeting links to trick you into joining a malicious meeting. Always double-check the meeting details and avoid clicking on links in emails if possible.

5. Rename your Zoom meetings: If you're hosting a meeting, you can give it a unique name to make it easier to identify in your Zoom account. This can help prevent you from accidentally joining the wrong meeting.

We worked this way for our business  and it worked fine. 

Abuzomuje
Listener

Please am really sorry,  because I just applied.