cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Meeting Registration & WooCommerce Product Purchase

Suzan7
Listener

Hello,

I've set up a virtual product in WooCommerce on my WordPress site and I've created a Zoom meeting with required registration. Now I want a customer who purchases the virtual product workshop to be taken to the Zoom registration page. I test purchased the product but was not taken to the Zoom registration page. 

All I get is an order confirmation (as per attached screenshot) but no button or link to take the next step - register for the workshop.

Could someone help me figure out what I'm missing? 

Thank you

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

WencesUnzueta
Community Champion | Customer

Hi Suzan

1) Your product must be linked to the Zoom account, not specifically to one meeting only, but to your entire account in general and once the link is made, you decide in which meetings you use it and in which not.

2) You can configure if you want the client to receive the registration confirmation automatically or if you want to review the registration first and then manually approve it. This is set up once you schedule the meeting.

Wences

View solution in original post

That makes sense, Wences. Thank you : )

I did link up my Zoom account with the WooCommerce/Zoom plugin but I'll have to check to see if the specific Zoom meeting that applies to this product is selected.

I'll let you know how it goes.

Warm regards,

Suzan

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

WencesUnzueta

Hi Suzan7

The first thing that may work is to create a hyperlink from your ticket record, so that it directs you to the registration portal to the Zoom event.

You can also integrate from the Zoom App Marketplace: 

https://marketplace.zoom.us/apps/T0eEAEPAStWKZ5v-iGtgIQ

Wences

Thank you Wences!

The Zoom App Marketplace link was helpful. What the video didn't show me was:

1) Whether my product should link to the zoom meeting info or the zoom registration link within the zoom meeting, and

2) If the customer receives the zoom link as soon as they've placed the order.

Would you happen to know the answers to these questions?

In appreciation,

Suzan

WencesUnzueta

Hi Suzan

1) Your product must be linked to the Zoom account, not specifically to one meeting only, but to your entire account in general and once the link is made, you decide in which meetings you use it and in which not.

2) You can configure if you want the client to receive the registration confirmation automatically or if you want to review the registration first and then manually approve it. This is set up once you schedule the meeting.

Wences

That makes sense, Wences. Thank you : )

I did link up my Zoom account with the WooCommerce/Zoom plugin but I'll have to check to see if the specific Zoom meeting that applies to this product is selected.

I'll let you know how it goes.

Warm regards,

Suzan

Do you happen to know if it's possible to have one woocommerce purchase register someone for multiple zooms? I'm hosting an online conference consisting of 5-6 back to back webinars. Don't need all the bells and whistles that come with more expansive Zoom packages as my website provides landing pages, marketing etc.