cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Meeting ReOpens after Ending A Meeting

cyu
Listener

Strange thing has been occurring in the last 2 days, after I conclude my zoom meeting, by clicking on the END button, the zoom page is unresponsive and will not close. I have to revert to Task Manager to end the entire program but then it will reopen again. There seems to be some strange lag that will not let me completely close the zoom session and will actually reopen again. When looking in the task manager, it states (2) sessions so a duplicate ghost zoom session is seen as though Ive opened the same meeting twice but that makes no sense whatsoever.  I am not over clicking to these meetings so I am not sure why this is happening. Any thoughts?

2 REPLIES 2

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @cyu , thank you for using the Zoom Community to seek support. I see you asked your question a bit ago and have yet to receive a response… I apologize for the delay! I appreciate your patience. Could you please try the following:
1. Uninstall the Zoom App completely

2. Restart your computer

3. Install the Zoom Desktop Client. This will update to our latest version of Zoom: support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362233

4. Test your meeting 

Let me know if you continue to experience these issues after deleting/reinstalling the Zoom app. 

Thank you! 

Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

vija3
Listener

Hello Team 

I am a react native developer. Same issue also getting me on React native app.

Issue - I conclude my zoom meeting, by clicking on the END button, the zoom page is unresponsive and will not close.