cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Meeting 300 participants with 1 licenses

Listener

Hi

Pls guide me on how can i purchase Zoom Meeting 300 participants with 1 licenses for one Month

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Hey, @3018242965.

@anissat provided some information which indicates that a 300-attendee license is available in the Business Plan account, but what's not immediately apparent is that a Business Plan is only for accounts with 10 or more paid users.  If you are on your own plan by yourself, this will not be a good option for you.

If you are on your own plan, or less than 10 users and still on a Pro plan, you can still acquire a 1-month, non-renewing Large Meeting add-on.  Note that the Large Meeting add-ons are in two sizes: 500 attendees, and 1,000 attendees.

Go to the Zoom Pricing page (https://zoom.us/pricing) and look for this:

Ray_Harwood_0-1676941565997.png

Click Buy Now, and see this:

Ray_Harwood_1-1676941674143.png

Then click the number of licenses and the Monthly (One Time) button, then click Continue to proceed through the license process.  This license will be good for one month from purchase, and will not renew.

THEN, once acquired, you have to assign that license to the user -- probably yourself.  Go to Admin -> User Management -> Users, select your name, and you should see the available Large Meeting license available to be assigned to you.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

anissat

Visit the Plans & Pricing page and select the appropriate plan:

anissat_0-1676934265408.png

Hope this helps! Make sure to press "Accept as Solution" on this post if this answers your question. Happy Zooming!
Anissa • Zoomologist • @anissat

Ray_Harwood

Hey, @3018242965.

@anissat provided some information which indicates that a 300-attendee license is available in the Business Plan account, but what's not immediately apparent is that a Business Plan is only for accounts with 10 or more paid users.  If you are on your own plan by yourself, this will not be a good option for you.

If you are on your own plan, or less than 10 users and still on a Pro plan, you can still acquire a 1-month, non-renewing Large Meeting add-on.  Note that the Large Meeting add-ons are in two sizes: 500 attendees, and 1,000 attendees.

Go to the Zoom Pricing page (https://zoom.us/pricing) and look for this:

Ray_Harwood_0-1676941565997.png

Click Buy Now, and see this:

Ray_Harwood_1-1676941674143.png

Then click the number of licenses and the Monthly (One Time) button, then click Continue to proceed through the license process.  This license will be good for one month from purchase, and will not renew.

THEN, once acquired, you have to assign that license to the user -- probably yourself.  Go to Admin -> User Management -> Users, select your name, and you should see the available Large Meeting license available to be assigned to you.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

I think this is the perfect answer. 

How can I buy 300 participant meeting with 1 license please give me complete information

Want zoom meeting 300 Participants 

Estefaniaor
Listener

Buen día, necesito ayuda cuando voy a la sección para adquirir el plan de LARGE MEETING me sale inhabilitado,  ingreso desde plans & pricing y me envía a la parte de administración de planes de mi cuenta y cuando ubico a LARGE MEETING me sale como se ve en la imagen y no logro añadir al carrito para la compra.

Estefaniaor_1-1690729106566.png

Si a alguien le ha ocurrido y me puede muchas gracias.