cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom LTI in Canvas - locked by admin in courses

Zupp
Listener

Hi, I configured the Zoom LTI Pro in Canvas and it appears in the navigation menu for admins, but not in the course navigation menu. When I go to the Apps tab, it says it's been installed by admin, but it's locked. How can I enable it? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

faap
Listener

Hello, the admin has blocked users from changing the app's configuration. Access the discipline, settings and in the navigation option check if the ZOOM appears as a hidden item. If it is, drag it up, save that the ZOOM will appear in the Menu. In the choice I'm making, we created a Blueprint course, it makes life easier for everyone with my standardized one.

Boa sorte! Espero ter ajudado.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

faap
Listener

Hello, the admin has blocked users from changing the app's configuration. Access the discipline, settings and in the navigation option check if the ZOOM appears as a hidden item. If it is, drag it up, save that the ZOOM will appear in the Menu. In the choice I'm making, we created a Blueprint course, it makes life easier for everyone with my standardized one.

Boa sorte! Espero ter ajudado.

Zupp
Listener

Valeu! I had to enable the Course Navigation view in the developer tools. Now, it appears as hidden in the course navigation settings and I just followed what you mentioned.