cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Keeps Crashing

SachinduChamika
Participant

Almost All the time  when I Open Zoom, Join a Meeting, When Someone starts Screen Share Zoom Keeps Crashing. And Its the same In My Brothers, Cousin Sisters, and my neighbor's  App.

Sachindu Chamika
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Rupert
Community Champion | Customer

Hi @SachinduChamika 

I would recommend ensuring your Zoom software is fully up to date - and that everyone in your Meeting is ideally up-to-date to the same version also.

If you are using a Windows computer, the latest version of Zoom (as of today) is version is 5.7.8.

If you are on a 64-bit Windows computer, I would also recommend ensuring you are using the 64-bit version of Zoom. The download page can easily direct you to the 32-bit version instead.

The 64-bit version of Zoom 5.7.8 for Windows can be found here:

https://zoom.us/client/5.7.8.1247/ZoomInstaller.exe?archType=x64

If this doesn't help, please post here more details about the computer or device you are using.

Rupert

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Rupert

Hi @SachinduChamika 

I would recommend ensuring your Zoom software is fully up to date - and that everyone in your Meeting is ideally up-to-date to the same version also.

If you are using a Windows computer, the latest version of Zoom (as of today) is version is 5.7.8.

If you are on a 64-bit Windows computer, I would also recommend ensuring you are using the 64-bit version of Zoom. The download page can easily direct you to the 32-bit version instead.

The 64-bit version of Zoom 5.7.8 for Windows can be found here:

https://zoom.us/client/5.7.8.1247/ZoomInstaller.exe?archType=x64

If this doesn't help, please post here more details about the computer or device you are using.

Rupert

talyaron
Listener

My zoom is also crashing alot. I use a 32-inch screen. It is usually crushing when I share my screen, and use my video.