Zoom Glitching recently with Exceeded Limit Of License Assignment

vkcianzoom
Listener

Anybody have any Solution to this Zoom is unresponsive

4 REPLIES 4

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @vkcianzoom, thank you for your first contribution to the Zoom Community! 

Sorry to hear you’re receiving a message regarding a limit on license assignments when assigning Zoom One or Zoom Meeting licenses. This limit is based on the number of purchased licenses on your account. Once additional licenses are purchased, the limit will be increased, and you can continue assigning licenses to users.

Note: Sharing meeting licenses among multiple users is a violation of Zoom’s Terms of Service. Per section 1.2 Prohibition on Sharing:

You may not share an account, Host rights, or any other user rights with any other individual, unless otherwise expressly pre-approved by Zoom in writing. You may not share any login credentials or passwords regarding the foregoing with any other individual. You acknowledge that sharing of any such rights is strictly prohibited. Your right to use or access the Services and Software is personal to you and not assignable or transferable. You may not assign or transfer any account, Host rights, or any other user rights with any other individual, except upon (i) an individual termination of employment or relationship with their employer, as applicable, or (ii) Zoom’s prior express written approval.

If your use of Zoom services requires additional licenses to comply with Zoom’s single-user-per-license requirement, you can visit your Billing page on the Zoom web portal to purchase additional licenses.

Once additional licenses are purchased, the limit will be increased, and you’ll be able to assign licenses to users.

For more information, please refer to Zoom error code: “exceeded the limit of license assignment”.

I hope this helps!

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Carla, There is a bug that it seems myself and several other people are having where we have a paid account and it is not allowing us to assign ANY of the licenses. So no one can access their seat. How can this be resolved?

jbga
Attendee

I've got exactly the same problem.  I've got unassigned available licences that I cant assign.  

eleanorz
Listener

I have a license I cannot assign. I'm hesitant to unassign the other two to try to change to another person because the last time I did that I couldn't assign ANY licenses to anyone! This went on for about a week, then one day I tried again las Tuesday and it worked correctly. On Wednesday I tried to change one license and now it is lost and I am out one license. Anyone have any luck getting this resolved??