cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Dial In

jwdmorgan
Listener

I need a Zoom Staff to clarify this.

I'm in Nigeria and I'm a freelancer. I'm about to Upgrade my Zoom Account to Pro today for the next couple of months because I will be hosting a couple of meetings for my clients mostly from the US and Canada. Most of them aren't tech enough to download Zoom to their phones or computers.

Question!
If I should upgrade my Zoom Account to Pro, will my clients in the US and Canada be able to use the dial in function? Remember I'm in Nigeria and I'll be hosting the meetings for them. All they need to do is just join and go straight to their discussion. I'm in charge of their tech stuff. Most of them want to use the dial option. Or should I get a friend to set up a Zoom account from the US? I'll appreciate prompt response as I need to set this up today. Thank you

1 REPLY 1

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @jwdmorgan 

Yes, regardless of where your account and meetings are being hosted, a Pro account will allow participants from the US to dial a local US Zoom number, enter the correct meeting ID, and connect to your meeting via the phone. 

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.