cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Dial In says "This Meeting Does Not Allow Phone Dial In"

alzonacong
Listener

We were running Zoom Video meetings and a few of our participants would use the Zoom Dial in number to access via phone because they did not have access to video.  When they would dial in they would be asked for 1) Zoom Meeting ID# 2) Participant ID 3) the meeting passcode. 

This feature worked seamlessly for our phone participants for over a year. Recently this all came to an end. Now when they dial in they enter the meeting ID (Which has not changed) and receive this message..."This Meeting Does Not Allow Phone Dial In" and then the line disconnects.

Nothing has changed on the admin side. All settings have been the same for over a year.

Any suggestions on what may have changed to cause this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
10 REPLIES 10

Dan_ZoomSE
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @alzonacong,

Check the meeting in question in your Zoom Portal to make sure that both computer audio and telephone are selected.  Also, make sure the meeting host is a licensed user and not Basic.

If this has answered your question, please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit as well.

Thanks!

Verified that both computer audio and telephone are selected.  Also, confirmed that meeting host is a licensed user for 300.

Dan_ZoomSE

Next step would be checking with the users to find out what number(s) they dialed.  It is possible that they dialed a number not available to this host because they are used to dialing a specific number such as a toll free number or a premium toll, or a region that has been removed in account settings.

Another good suggestion. 

We have previously tested all of the US Zoom Toll Numbers. All have the same result. Tried from multiple origin phones. Same result.

Dan_ZoomSE

Please contact support and open a ticket.

Do you by any chance have a link to support where I can open a ticket? I haven't been able to find that here on the site.

Where is the solution?  "Open a ticket."  That's not a solved issue.  We had the same problem Sunday, July 10.  So, we switched to a new session with a new link and we still had the same problem!

Hey Dan. Even with both computer and phone selected invitation still dont show dial in options within the invitation. I have the PRO account and suppose to have live chat but when my account is authenticated it says it does not. Can you assist?

CarlaMechele
Listener

Hi! I was having this problem-- and I just changed 3RD PARTY AUDIO to OFF- and it's working now