cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Clound Recording Limit

KWSOLAR
Listener

I just upgraded to the Pro service from using the free service. I recorded a meeting tomorrow on the cloud and received the email below a few hours after the meeting. When I go to my recorded meetings within my account, no recordings appear. I really need access to the recording from yesterday. Is there anyway I can recover that recording from the cloud even though it was over my storage limit? If I upgrade to another tier service will my recording show then? Thanks for the help.

"You have exceeded your cloud recording storage recording limit.
Storage Limit: 1 GB
Storage Used: 1.36 GB
You can free up space by deleting recordings, or you can increase your storage limit."

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Do you happen to have multiple Zoom accounts? Could be that you recorded to the cloud in one account and are checking another for that cloud recording

View solution in original post

Thats what it was. It was under another account. Thank you.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Bort

Hi @KWSOLAR 

You should still be able to access the cloud recording, even if you have exceeded your storage allotment. Can you provide a screenshot of what you see on the Recording page? 

Hello, I have attached a copy of the email I received from Zoom and also attached the report I ran in the recording section. As you can notice there are no recordings on there.

Bort

Do you happen to have multiple Zoom accounts? Could be that you recorded to the cloud in one account and are checking another for that cloud recording

Thats what it was. It was under another account. Thank you.

Zoomron
Listener

So, to be sure, If your recording bumps through your storage limit, it will still keep the recording? Is there something else I would need to do to get access to it?