cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Client- "Show My Zoom Windows to other participants" is NOT an option in Share Screen settings

jasonz
Listener

We use this feature throughout all of our zoom trainings with our staff.   

We have one staff member who needs to show zoom client in every training but the box does not show up.  The option has disappeared.  

She has Show Zoom windows during screen share set to ON on the zoom.us website meeting settings.

I have seen this topic on existing threads but I did not find a solution that worked.  

Please advice.  Please Please 🙂   Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

sachinzoom
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi Jason,

Have you asked her to check her personal settings ? I posted screenshot above. Here again:

sachinzoom_0-1675446153913.png

If this response helps, please accept the answer as an accepted solution, so others can benefit as well.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

sachinzoom

Hello,

Your Zoom admin will need to enable this setting for all users in your account. Please send this to your admin for the steps: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360061383571-Showing-Zoom-windows-during-screen-share

If this helps, please accept the answer as an accepted solution.

jasonz
Listener

Thank you for your reply.  I am an admin.  This is the only person in the company that I have heard is having this issue.    It is enabled.

sachinzoom

Perfect Jason. So hope you are able to fix the issue. Please ensure the user hasn't disabled the setting under her personal settings. Screenshot below:

sachinzoom_0-1675289567832.png

Hello again.  Thanks for your continued assistance.  She can share screens but not zoom client.  We have checked all the settings and cant seem to figure it out.  Thanks again for your help.

jasonz_0-1675435491890.png

sachinzoom

Hi Jason,

Have you asked her to check her personal settings ? I posted screenshot above. Here again:

sachinzoom_0-1675446153913.png

If this response helps, please accept the answer as an accepted solution, so others can benefit as well.

jasonz
Listener

Thank you.  Its working now.  For some reason, her "show zoom windows" in zoom.us settings keeps flipping off, but we'll watch it over time.  Appreciate your help!

sachinzoom

You are welcome Jason. Glad the issue is resolved

Have a great day