cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Client not launching with Mac

Gorjus-_47
Listener

Hello!

Has anyone had issues with their Zoom Client application not launching on a Mac recently?  It constantly says "Application Not Responding".  I've uninstalled & re-downloaded several times now with the same issue each time. 

ios Catalina  version : 10.15.7

Although I will say, I have had this same issue occurring over several operating systems.

Thank you for your help!

4 REPLIES 4

Nafi
Community Champion | Zoom Partner
Community Champion | Zoom Partner

Hi

I am using macOS also but didn't find this kind of issue, are u sure already using the latest version of Zoom? You can download it from : https://zoom.us/download 

Also maybe you can upgrade your macOS too

Hope it helps! please like and mark this as solution so whenever someone has the same question this content will help.

I am Zoom Enthusiast (Part of PT. Kayreach System, Indonesia Authorized Reseller, Certified Zoom Room, Zoom Phone, and Pro AV Integrator)

this advice is not helpful - sorry.

ks1
Listener

I think you can use Web Zoom till that issue gets solved. Also, try to restart your device itself

pilasguru
Listener

I had the same problem:  the upgrading to v5.8.* procedure did not say anything about required OS version and it had ended ok  (overwriting the previous version 😮

But a message "You has macOS 10.15.7, this application requires macOS 11.0 or a newer version" is blocking the client execution.

I have located a no-zoom.us repo of previous versions and obtain the last 5.7.* and I have now my client working again.

Sad. Very sad.