cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom App/ Zoom Webclient

Dietrich
Listener

Hello,

I have the problem that web app and desktop app do not sync. A meeting is displayed only in the application where it was created. Is there anything I can do to fix this problem?

Many greetings

2 REPLIES 2

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Dietrich

We recommend using the Zoom desktop client or mobile app to view upcoming meetings as you can only view meetings you have created on the webclient. Meetings do however sync with your desktop or mobile app. The Zoom web portal is primarily used for changing your profilemeeting settings and Zoom Phone settings

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

stepvoigt
Listener

It seems the sync is only in the direction down to the windows client app, since I have meetings in there that are not showing up in the Web portal. However in my personal opinion the management of creating meetings is way easier and more convenient in the Web portal, especially when you can track the past meetings. There is also an inconsistency in handling meeting, since in the client app you just select recurring, and then it runs for ever it seems?  - In the web portal you need to set an end date and a specific day, what has obviously no impact on the meeting itself but on the listing of the meeting?