cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom 5.10.4: How to sort the participates ascending and descending based on the time they join the m

jamalnuman
Attendee

Zoom 5.10.4: How to sort the participates ascending and descending based on the time they join the meeting?

I open a zoom session to answer the participants. As I got many people, I need to answer the people based on the time they join the meeting. People who enter first answered first.

Then how to sort participates ascending and descending based on the time they join the meeting?

3 REPLIES 3

Alex_PFT
Participant | Zoom Partner
Participant | Zoom Partner

I don't think that is possible. You could ask them to raise hand when they have a question, I know that Zoom places the participants in order of who raised hand first. 

Alex

zoom@pft

jamalnuman
Attendee

The purpose of zoom session here is not a meeting! People gets to zoom to ask questions regarding technical issues. Once their question is answered, they possibly leave. They might not be interested to stay to listen to others’ questions.

Then how to manage it according to the rule: “first entered first served (answered)?”

jamalnuman
Attendee

It would be great if the zoom is enhanced to have an option to sort the participants in three ways:

The time they joined the meeting

The time they raised hand

Alphabetically

jamalnuman_0-1652623660133.png