Did you mean: 

ZOOM has problem : Breakout room

PR_surawiwat
Listener

ZOOM has problem : Breakout room

Ask Question ?
zoom lincese Type 300 and 500

How many breakout rooms can be maximum?

There was a problem with the Break out room, stuck during use.

causing the need to close the program and reopen it

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

opbluelegend
Attendee

You can create up to 50 breakout rooms. The maximum number of participants in a single breakout room depends on the meeting capacity, number of breakout rooms created, and if participants are assigned during the meeting or before the meeting.

View solution in original post

opbluelegend
Attendee

50 breakout rooms are maximum capacity

opbluelegend
Attendee

Up to 200 participants can be pre-assigned to breakout rooms. *The maximum capacities listed require a Large Meeting add-on.

8 REPLIES 8

opbluelegend
Attendee

You can create up to 50 breakout rooms. The maximum number of participants in a single breakout room depends on the meeting capacity, number of breakout rooms created, and if participants are assigned during the meeting or before the meeting.

Thanks for the previous advice.
I have an inquiry

Zoom type 300 can create up  breakout rooms ?
Zoom type 500 (add-on) can create up  breakout rooms ?

How many help can there be? (co-host)
How many meeting participants can be taken into separate  Breakout rooms per room?

I have a meeting capacity of 500 participants and I need to divide all the participants in to 50 groups ( 10 in each group) or a different number of participants in each group - can I do it? Please reply urgently. Thank you

opbluelegend
Attendee

50 breakout rooms are maximum capacity

opbluelegend
Attendee

Up to 200 participants can be pre-assigned to breakout rooms. *The maximum capacities listed require a Large Meeting add-on.

thank you very much

opbluelegend
Attendee

accept as a solution please my 3 replys

opbluelegend
Attendee

thanks you🙂