cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZOOM does not work and nobody knows why!!!!

boticariomagico
Listener

I've been trying to find a solution to this problem for a week now. They have told me in support that the problem is due to my internet connection, in fact that is not possible because I connect to 500mb with fiber optics. So that is NOT the problem. Although I tried to access with other accounts, including my boss's, it still won't let me log in, warning that it's "a connection problem" but I repeat again that I'm still connected at 500mb speed.
It's not about my equipment either, my computer is a Mac Mini with 16gb of RAM and 1tb of hard drive. Still I can't access the zoom platform.
So what can I do to access my account? or any account? I need access because I need to continue working with Zoom.

1 REPLY 1

Lee_
Listener

Having a fast connection doesn't guarantee access, there are a bunch of reasons why you might not be able to access a service from your connection. The most likely is Zoom is blocked on your device or via the network firewall. 

The simplest test would be to connect via your phones hotspot or your home internet connection and see if you have the same problem.