cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZOOM Background

Gordon_L
Listener

When I first installed ZOOM, switching Background is never an issue. Recently, I am unable to switch background, as my image becomes transparent with partial image that appears on and off. 

I deleted the ZOOM Application and reinstalled it, the effect when I change background is similar. To make matter worst, I am unable to add background to the background storage area. I am unable to switch background for pdf files but able to do so for but able to add jpg and jpeg picture files. (I have not tried with other file formats).

Please let me know what could have gone wrong. I have search online for resolution, but unable to find any solution.  

Thank you community and Zoom Support Team.

Regards,

Gordon

2 REPLIES 2

HuckFinn-ZP
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@Gordon_L ,

Good day. Below is the supported file format for the virtual backgrounds and untick the "I have green screen" on the Vitual Background settings. Below here is also a link that can help you setting up your virtual background and requirements.

Have any of these answered your question? If so, don’t forget to mark the reply as an accepted solution. Thank you.

HuckFinn-ZP

Hi @Gordon_L!

Have any of these answer your question? If so, don’t forget to mark the reply as an accepted solution!