cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You cannot view this recording. Cloud Recording plan expired

Fahmianhari
Listener

Hey everyone!

I'd like to ask, is there a way to restore the cloud meeting records that have passed 30 days? please help because it contains recordings of important learning material.

How can I retrieve the video? I am not able to contact support on the phone and don't know how to proceed on this.

Thank you for your attention,

FahmiThis screenshot for my problemThis screenshot for my problem

8 REPLIES 8

Ohkawa
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi, Fahmianhari

Check the trash.
If you're lucky, you'll be able to revive it from the trash.

Ohkawa_0-1629722325828.png

Her system was already wiped, so we couldn't try. It was saved to her cloud. It disappears after 30 days.  I don't think it ever went to our trash, the people she shared it with. 

Trainer6161
Listener

I have the same question. The issue here is that it is a cloud recording from a former employee.  I would have snagged it if I had known it was going to delete. Now,  there are others that need access to the recording and it has expired. 

Same here! Did this get resolved? As an Admin I used to have no issue accessing these. 

Trainer6161
Listener

Unfortunately, no it has not.

Here's the answer I received...

"Thanks for contacting Zoom Support!
My apologies for the trouble you're team is facing with regard to your Cloud recordings.
Per checking once an account is enrolled to HIPAA, cloud recording access is disabled entirely on the account."

We did switch to a HIPAA license about 6 months ago... but were told all new recordings would be local, however we wouldnt lose access to existing cloud recordings--which was true until about a week ago.

I'd understand if we reverted to basic/unlicensed... but this seems like an arbitrary change made by Zoom without notice. 

Trainer6161
Listener

Thank you for your response. I thought so, but I wanted to ask to be sure. 

I thank you for your response.  I figured we would not be able to retrieve it, but you don't really know unless you ask. Have a good day. 

Absolutely. I'm still trying, so if I do get any workaround I'll be sure to let you know! 

Have a good one.