Hisgathering
Listener

I am running zoom on a brand new windows 10 computer, specs following:

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-10900 CPU @ 2.80GHz 2.81 GHz
Installed RAM 32.0 GB (31.9 GB usable)
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

SSD hard drive

GeForce GTX 1660

Whenever zoom is open, whether we're streaming or not, the program is extremely slow to respond to inputs.  It streams fine, records fine, but if I try to click on anything or even move the screen, it's really laggy.  Sometimes its worse and takes 3-5 second after clicking something for it to do anything, other times it's pretty fast (1 second).  Sometimes it takes 2-3 minutes to start the meeting because it doesn't recognize my clicks.

We only use webinar.

I have uninstalled, reinstalled.  Tried 32 bit and 64 bit versions.  Fresh install of windows. No other programs running.  All drivers and windows updates installed.  Any ideas?

3 REPLIES 3

WILSON1
Listener

IF AND MORE IS HAPPENING IN AMD PROCESSORS, WE HOPE YOU REVIEW AND TAKE ACTION FOR A PROMPT SOLUTION

Sujay_Dhawade
Listener

Hi Hisgathering,
The problem might be occurring because of the older Versions of zoom.
I recommend you to uninstall zoom and reinstall it as then it will restart the full program. Make sure you download the latest Launcher from the zoom website. https://us05web.zoom.us/download
Also, Make Sure you delete every single file of zoom.
Please Reply whether this worked or not.

We've done that....  Now, I MAY have figured something out last night, but won't know until next Sunday with further testing.   I went into the advanced video options and changed the video rendering from Auto to GDI and it seemed to work good the rest of the night last night.  We'll see.