cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows 11 - Zoom Meetings. Client is buggy...

ajcullen
Listener

Hey guys,

I'm running latest version of Windows 11 & Zoom Meetings client. It's very buggy, when I'm in a meeting, the meeting will exit suddenly, and then reconnect and it's repeat this pattern... super annoying... I tried a couple of fixes I found online and nothing seems to have worked. I'm also running Wallpaper Engine in the background, so thinking that might've had something to do with hit, but I shut it down and Zoom still has this buggy behavior...

I just upgraded to a i9-12900k processor. Not sure if that has anything to do with it, but thought I would bring it up...

adTHANKSvance

AJ

1 REPLY 1

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @ajcullen, Windows 11 isn't yet officially supported by Zoom but still relativity work. As in your case may experience the possibility of some incompatibility. Please see the article below for the supported version of the operating system: System requirements for Windows. 

Assuming, we're in the works to releasing updates for the support of the launch of Windows 11. As of now, Zoom is officially not supported, however, Zoom will probably relatively work. You can stay up-to-date with our blog and release notes! Also, advise staying up-to-date on the Zoom client itself! 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!