cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why don't Zoom meetings scheduled via Google Calendar show up in my account?

jcberger
Listener

When I use the Google Calendar integration to schedule a Zoom meeting from GCal, the meetings do not show up when I log into Zoom via the web browser and look at My Account --> Meetings --> Upcoming.

That means I can't change the settings on meetings scheduled through Google Calendar!

Any help would be very appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2

spencerfriedman
Listener

Having the same issue. 

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @jcberger @spencerfriedman , thank you for your contributions to the Zoom Community! I see it's been a bit since you initially posted but I wanted to make sure you both receive assistance. Firstly, double-check that you have the latest version of Zoom: Click on your Zoom profile picture and select Check for updates. Then, follow these steps to integrate your calendar:

1. Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
  2. Click Profile.
  3. Under Others, in the Calendar and Contact Integration section, click Configure Calendar and Contacts Service.
  4. Select a service. 
  5. Change the permissions for the service.
  6. Click Next.
  7.  Follow the on-screen instructions to grant Zoom access to the calendar/contacts service.
  • Google: You will be directed to Google's sign-in page. Sign in to your Google account. Click Allow to let Zoom access your contacts and Google Calendar.

For more information: Using calendar and contacts integration 

I hope this helps! 

Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?