cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does my backround settings never load

iminscool
Listener

Every time I try to change/get rid of my zoom back round it just loads until infinity. It might be the internet seeing as i'm in school. So does anybody know a hack to get rid of it? ( you would be help me a ton ) 

1 REPLY 1

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @iminscool interesting! When you are referring to a virtual background not loading, what is the type of file you're attempting to upload and use for a virtual background? 

Background image dimensions

• There are no size restrictions when adding your own virtual backgrounds, but we recommend cropping the image to match the aspect ratio of your camera before uploading it.
    For example, if your camera is set to 16:9, an image of 1280 by 720 pixels or 1920 by 1080 pixels, both being the same 16:9 ratio, would work well.
  • 24-bit PNG or JPG/JPEG image format
  • If you're not sure about your camera aspect ratio, use a background image with a minimum resolution of 1280 by 720 pixels.
  • Browse some of the virtual backgrounds Zoom has collected, or use these sources for other royalty-free images: Pexels, Unsplash, Pixabay.

Background video

• A MP4 or MOV video file
  • Minimum resolution of 480 by 360 pixels (360p) and a maximum resolution of 1920 by 1080 pixels (1080p).
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!