cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does Zoom Upcoming Meetings only see the default google calendar?

jds
Listener

When I turned on Calendar sync so that the MacOS Zoom Desktop Upcoming Meetings could see meetings on calendar.google.com,  it could ONLY see the main calendar (which was my email address) - it could not see any calendars I manually created, like "ZOOM LINKS".

Why would this be?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

colegs
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

The Zoom calendar integration uses your user id (email) to pull up the calendar.  It is not aware of any other calendars you may be managing since it has a 1:1 relationship with the calendar associated to your id.

If this answers your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" below.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

colegs

The Zoom calendar integration uses your user id (email) to pull up the calendar.  It is not aware of any other calendars you may be managing since it has a 1:1 relationship with the calendar associated to your id.

If this answers your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" below.

even if there are multiple calendars on the account like a personal appointments, and a meetings one?

colegs

You can subscribe to multiple calendars from your desktop, but they should have different users associated to them (i.e. personal email vs. work email).  From a back end perspective, Zoom would only be able to look at one of them at any time.